We are looking for a junior Sound Engineer to join our team. As a Sound Engineer, you will be responsible for assembling, operating and maintaining the technical equipment used to record, amplify, enhance, mix or reproduce sound.
Type of Work: Full time
Duties and responsibilities
- Perform duties assigned by directors, producers etc.
- Set up, maintain and regularly inspect sound equipment
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of video editors, lighting experts, cameramen etc.
- Assist in synchronizing video and audio tracks
- Record, edit and mix audio tracks
- Test and improve sound quality
- Add sound effects to recordings
- Create and update sound libraries
- Resolve technical problems when they occur
- Stay up to date with latest trends and best practices
Sound Engineer requirements and qualifications
- Experience as a Sound Engineer or similar role
- Experience with sound engineering, recording and editing methods and equipment
- Hands on experience with sound recording and editing software
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Send your CV to email@example.com
Deadline: April 20, 2020