JUNIOR WEB DEVELOPER
Type of work: Full time
Minimum Experience: 2 projects
- Handling in-house web design and development project
- Assist on User Interfaces and experience on in-house and client projects
- Working closely with web designers and programmers to produce the website
- Oversee company website, update and suggest best practices
- Constant communication with other colleagues in the business to develop and deploy their content
- Implementing contingency plans in case the website goes down
- Maintaining and expanding/enhancing the website once built
- Managing a team might also be part of the job role
- A certificate, diploma or bachelor in computer science
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Proficient in My SQL.
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
Send your CV and sample projects to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: January 10, 2020